Introduce a fresh and contemporary style to your table for everyday dining with the Alex Liddy Castella Stainless Steel 56-Piece Cutlery Set! Designed in Australia by iconic homewares brand Alex Liddy, this cutlery set is the ideal way to update old and outdated table settings. Ideal for sharing meals with the family or entertaining friends and guests at home, this versatile set is suitable for enjoying a simple weeknight dinner or a Michelin graded fine dining experience. With a radiant mirror-polished finish, this cutlery collection is bound to bring a touch of classic and timeless style to your home décor, standing out beautifully against any style of dinnerware. Capable of serving up to eight people, the Castella 56-Piece Set comprises of eight table forks, entree forks, table knives, entree knives, dessert spoons, soup spoons and teaspoons. Each piece is carefully constructed from high-quality stainless steel for endless appeal and long-lasting durability. Presented beautifully boxed, the Alex Liddy Castella Stainless Steel 56-Piece Cutlery Set makes a fantastic gift for housewarmings, weddings, birthdays and other special occasions!
• Wonderful cutlery set from the stunning Castella range by Alex Liddy, perfectly crafted for sharing meals with the family or entertaining guests at home
• Set comprises of eight table forks, entree forks, table knives, entree knives, dessert spoons, soup spoons and teaspoons, ideal for a full fine dining experience
• Radiant mirror-polished finish will bring a touch of timeless class to your table for any formal or casual dining occasion
• Simple and contemporary design that is perfect for refreshing outdated cutlery or for adding to your existing collection
• Made from premium quality stainless steel for enhanced durability and appeal, ensuring your cutlery lasts through many meals and wash cycles
• Comes presented beautifully boxed and ready for gifting at housewarmings, birthdays, weddings and other special occasions
• Designed in Australia by renowned dining and servingware experts, Alex Liddy!