About These Terms and Conditions
Global Retail Brands Australia Pty Ltd ACN 006 348 205 ("we" "us") operates a website, www.myhouse.com.au (our "Site") and the Site, the products available for purchase on the Site (“Products”) and related services are made available to the Customer ("you") pursuant to the following Terms of Conditions and any other policies posted on our Site from time to time (collectively, the "T&C's"). Please read the T&C's carefully before placing any orders on our Site.
We recommend you should keep a copy of the T&C's for future reference. We may modify the T&C's at any time. By accessing or using this Site, you agree to these terms & conditions of use. If you do not agree to these terms you may not use this site.
These T&C’s also apply to the sale of any of our Products via methods other than the Site, including sales by telephone, email or other means, unless otherwise specified in writing.
In order to make a purchase through the Site, you will be required to register and provide your personal details. In particular, you must provide your real name, phone number, email address and other requested information as indicated.
Furthermore, when ordering items, you will be required to provide payment details and guarantee that the payment details you provide on ordering are both valid and correct and that you are the person referred to in the billing information provided.
We sell and ship Products only within Australia. We will not make deliveries outside of Australia or to parcel lockers within or outside of Australia. We do not encourage you to use the Safe Drop option from Australia Post whereby your parcel will be left unattended at your nominated address, however if you do elect to use this service we are not responsible for any missing parcels and no claims can be made against us for compensation
How You Place Orders.
You may place an Order by selecting Products from our site, proceeding through our checkout and payment process and clicking the "Pay Now" button. Once your Order has been placed, you will receive an email acknowledging the details of your Order. This email is NOT an acceptance of your Order, just a confirmation that we have received it.
By placing an Order, you make an offer to us to purchase the Products you have selected based on these T&C's. Information contained on the Site constitutes an invitation to treat. No information on our Site constitutes or should be deemed as an offer by us to supply any Products; however we will make every effort to supply Products to you. We will notify you that your Order is being processed by sending you an Order Confirmation and invoice via email; however, we do not formally accept your offer until your Order has passed our internal validation procedures for verifying the bona fides of each Order placed, for the purpose of preventing credit card or payment fraud. We and our affiliates reserve the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, remove or edit content, or cancel Orders in our sole discretion. We will confirm acceptance of your Order when we send you an email confirming shipment of the Products you have ordered. If we cannot process or accept your Order after payment is received we will contact you by email or telephone.
We reserve the right not to accept or reject your Order if:
- We are unable to obtain authorisation for payment;
- The Product ordered is out of stock;
- The Product does not satisfy our quality control standards and is withdrawn;
- You do not meet the eligibility criteria set out within the T&C's;
- The Product ordered is subject to an error on the website, for example, in relation to a description, price or image; or
- An event beyond our control, such as storm, flood, earthquake, terrorism, power failure, war, strike or failure of computer systems, means that we are unable to supply the Product within a reasonable time.
To the extent permitted by law, we reserve the right to refuse to process and therefore accept a transaction, cancel an Order that we have previously accepted, refuse service to anyone, at any time and for any reason, at our discretion.
We will not be liable to you or any third party by reason of our not accepting an Order, withdrawing any merchandise from the Site, removing or editing content on the Site; refusing to process a transaction; or suspending any transaction after processing has begun.
All prices on this website are in Australian Dollars (AUD) and are inclusive of Goods and Services Tax (GST).
We currently accept Visa, MasterCard, AMEX, PayPal, Google Pay, Apple Pay, Shop Pay, Afterpay and Openpay as payment options for purchases.
We process payments after you click the "Pay Now" button. Orders placed on a weekend or a Public holiday will be processed immediately but filling of the Order will not occur until the next business day. Business days are Monday through Friday, excluding NSW and Victorian public holidays. We will email an invoice to you with your Order Confirmation. Your invoice is your proof of purchase subject to payment being received by us.
For credit or debit card purchases, payments will be debited and cleared from your account upon placing of your Order. By making a payment you confirm that the credit/debit card that is being used is yours or that you have been specifically authorised by the owner of the credit/debit card to use it. All credit/debit card holders are subject to validation checks and authorisation by the card issuer. If the issuer of your payment card refuses to authorise payment to us, we will not be liable for any delay or non-delivery.
Credit Card Security
We take all reasonable care to make our Site secure. All credit card transactions on this Site are processed using a secure online payment gateway that encrypts your card details in a secure host environment.
To help ensure that your shopping experience is safe, simple and secure we use Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology. Our online ordering system is the industry standard for encryption technology to protect your online order information. SSL encrypts all information including your credit card and all personal information passed from you to us. Encryption provides you with security and peace of mind when your browser and local network supports the use of encrypted data transmissions.
We will take all reasonable care to keep the details of your order and payment secure, but we cannot be held liable for any loss you may suffer if a third party procures unauthorised access to any data you provide when accessing or ordering from the Site unless that access was made possible by our negligence.
- We are unable to accept credit cards issued by banks outside of Australia.
- Debit cards and credit cards have daily spending limits that may substantially delay the processing of your order, if exceeded.
You may be required to provide further identification and information for additional security reference checks.
Coupons and Discounts.
Any coupon codes, including free shipping or discount offers, are valid at the time of order placement only and must be entered in correctly at the relevant point in the payment process for you to be eligible for the offer promoted by the coupon. Coupon offers will not be valid or honoured on Orders successfully placed if used incorrectly or inappropriately. We reserve the right to cancel any order relating to a coupon code that we deem to have been used incorrectly or inappropriately.
Coupon codes are also not to be shared publicly. Sharing codes on a public forum is a breach of our T&C’s. It is your responsibility to read specific details about a coupon code, which may outline what it can or cannot be used for. For example, whether it requires a minimum spend or whether it applies to a specific range of products or available to a specific group of people only.
We do not formally accept your offer until your Order has passed our internal validation procedures for verifying the bona fides of each Order placed. We may run security checks for the purpose of preventing credit card or payment fraud. Security checks may be conducted by telephone, by email or by a combination of both. As part of a security check we will require you to provide further verification of your credit card and your identification. You are welcome to perform a security check in store if you do not wish to participate via email or phone. If you do not agree to undergo a security check you may choose to process your payment through PayPal instead or you may have your order cancelled and refunded. We maintain absolute discretion to cancel and refund your Order if you refuse to undergo any part of a security check.
We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colours of our Products that appear on our Site. However, as computer monitors vary, we cannot guarantee that your monitor's display of any colour will be completely accurate.
- Pricing and Stock availability
We always seek to list Products with the most competitive prices. We are constantly revising our offerings of products, and we may discontinue products at any time without notice. All pricing for our products is subject to change. We reserve the right to change prices for Products displayed on the Site at any time before you submit an Order. We otherwise reserve the right to make adjustments due to changing market conditions, currency fluctuations, product discontinuation, manufacturer price changes, errors in advertisements and other extenuating circumstances. The price of Products shown excludes shipping costs. The shipping cost is shown separately on the Product page but may be recalculated based on how many and what items you place in your shopping cart. Please refer to Shipping Charges below for more details.
Unless otherwise stated, any accessories shown in any image of products are not included in the price.
Information contained throughout the web pages and in our database is believed to be accurate and reliable at the time of publishing. The site may contain errors, omissions, faults or inaccuracies and may not be complete and current. We reserve the right to make changes and corrections in prices, products, and specifications without notice. If there is a pricing error on the web site we will endeavour to correct as soon as possible. If we discover an error in the price of any goods which you have ordered we will inform you of this as soon as possible and give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling it. If we are unable to contact you we will treat the order as cancelled. If your order is cancelled after you have paid for the goods, you will receive a full refund in the same tender as your original purchase.
- Promotional Sales
The promotions and sales prices that are offered on the Site are available online only. They may not correspond to those in a MyHouse store. MyHouse stores may operate other promotions and sales concurrently. We reserve the right to extend or withdraw a promotional or sale offer at any time without notice. Promotion codes are not valid to be used in the same order as other promotion codes. Promotion codes are not valid on gift cards or online gift vouchers. Certain online promotions and offers are subject to additional terms and conditions which will be specified with the offer on the Site (e.g. duration of the promotion or sale, method of calculation of savings etc.). Please read these additional terms and conditions carefully.
Next day dispatch cannot be guaranteed during promotional periods.
A confirmation email showing that we have received your order will automatically be sent to you once you have proceeded through to the end of the check out. Once an order is accepted we usually dispatch the next business day.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: DELIVERY DELAYS
Due to the Covid-19 situation, we have increased volume of online orders. Please allow 1-3 business days for your Order to be dispatched.
You may also experience longer delivery times due to other Australia Post issues that are unforeseen or unavoidable events outside our control.
Estimated delivery time within Australia is approximately 2 to 10 days from the date your payment is received.
The estimated delivery times are in business days (Monday through Friday excluding Public holidays in Victoria and NSW).
Estimated times are to be used as a guide only depending on your location and the availability of stock. Whilst we endeavour to fulfil all orders, please note some items, sizes or colours may not be available at time of dispatch. You will be refunded for items not available at time of dispatch. If your Product has not arrived after the estimated delivery time, please contact Customer Service on 1300 136 936.
We only ship orders to Australian Postal addresses and post office boxes. Unless otherwise agreed by us, we will deliver your Products to the Australian address indicated on your Order Confirmation. We dispatch all orders using the Australia Post eParcel service. If no one is available to take delivery of your Products, our carrier (Australia Post eParcel) will leave a card so you can pick-up your Order from your local Post Office. We will use our reasonable efforts to deliver your Products to you within the estimated delivery time; however, we do not guarantee that we will deliver within this time frame. We cannot take responsibility for late delivery caused by Australia Post or other freight carriers as this is outside our control. Title and risk of loss to all Products will pass to you on delivery
If you have specified a recipient who is not you, for delivery purposes, then you accept that evidence of a signature by a person who identifies themselves as that person at that delivery address, is evidence of delivery to you and fulfilment by us of our responsibility.
Please Note: rugs cannot be delivered to a PO Box and a small selection of regional postcodes, only to a street address and a $25 return fee will be charged if rugs are sent to a PO Box or if rugs are returned for change of mind. We also do not ship to parcel lockers.
All purchases for delivery in Australia will be charged as follows:
We offer free standard shipping for all orders of $89 (inclusive of GST) or more. Orders under the value of $89 (inclusive of GST) will incur a flat rate of $10.00 for standard shipping.
We currently cannot offer delivery for any of our fragile items or furniture.
Our freight and handling fees do not include insurance and we may not be held responsible for any damage, destruction or loss of goods after delivery to Australia Post.
Any applicable shipping charges for your order will be shown during the checkout.
We may at our discretion offer limited time Free Shipping promotions from time to time based on the following eligibility criteria:
- Order is placed during the stated promotional period;
- Free shipping eligibility registration information must be completed in full (incorrect post codes will be advised in the registration process);
- Free Shipping offer is valid for all Australian territories;
- Shipping charges will apply to ineligible products/orders; and
- Offer is not available for commercial or wholesale/bulk orders.
After your order has been dispatched a confirmation email will be sent to the email address you provided, with an Australian eParcel tracking number. You can track the shipping status of your order at Australia Post.
It may be possible for you to cancel or change your order if your order has not started the packing process in our warehouse. Please contact one of our Customer Service Representatives on 1300 136 936 or email us and if cancellation or change remains possible, they will assist you.
Change of Mind Refund Policy
We want our customers to feel confident when buying Products from our Site. You can benefit from our 30-day refund guarantee in addition to your statutory rights or any additional supplier or manufacturer warranties which may be offered for the Product.
If, for any reason whatsoever, you are not satisfied with any Product delivered to you, we may offer you a full refund provided that:
- you return the Product within thirty (30) days of being delivered;
- the Product must be unused, in the original packaging with all tags and stickers still attached, in the merchandisable condition you purchased it in;
- you provide us with a satisfactory proof of purchase (such as the invoice,) and
- the Product is not an excluded product (see below).
This change of mind guarantee does not apply to the following:
- Gift cards or vouchers;
- Clearance items or goods sold as ‘seconds’;
- Made-to-order, personalised or monogrammed items;
- Products that we repair or replace under these T&C's; and
- Mattresses, bath mats, quilts, underblankets, pillows and toppers (for health and hygiene reasons).
We reserve the right to reject any returns that do not meet the above requirements.
- All Products must be returned new and unused, including any accessories, manuals, documentation and registration that were shipped with the Product. If the accessories are not included, only a partial refund will be applied.
- We will refund you the amount you paid, excluding the original delivery charges. Refunds will be processed the way you made your original purchase.
- If you return a purchase made by gift card or voucher, we will give you a store credit.
- This refund guarantee does not include the costs of return postage. You are responsible for the cost and the risk of returning the goods to us. We recommend that items are returned to us via courier or registered post to ensure that they are protected and insured during transit.
- If the returned Product does not meet the requirements of this policy, you will be responsible for the cost of the return of your goods to the postal address that you nominate.
- There will be a $25 return fee for change of mind returns for rugs.
To return an item due to a change of mind, you must follow our returns process. Please refer to ‘Organising the Return of Products’ below for more information.
Your entitlements to a refund, exchange, repair or credit are governed by the Australian Consumer Law and this change of mind guarantee is in addition to those rights.
You are entitled to the benefit of statutory consumer guarantees in respect of products purchased from us. Nothing in these T&C’s excludes the application of those guarantees. For more information about your rights as a consumer, see the Australian Consumer Law website at consumerlaw.gov.au.
If you believe a Product purchased from us:
- is damaged, faulty, unsafe or is not of acceptable quality
- is not fit for the specified purpose
- OR does not match the description given to the product
You may return it to us within a reasonable period after purchase. In the unlikely event that your item arrives damaged or faulty, you must also notify us as soon as possible.
Assessment of failure and entitlements
If a Product has a minor defect, we may provide a repair or offer you a replacement or a refund at our discretion. If a Product has a major defect, you are entitled, within a reasonable time after delivery, to:
- reject the goods and receive a refund;
- reject the goods and receive an identical replacement, or one of similar value if reasonably available to us; or
- keep the goods and receive compensation for the drop in value caused by the problem.
- If you are returning a faulty Product, please contact our Customer Service Team and provide your order number and a full detailed description of the problem. You may be required to provide supporting photographic evidence. Depending on the problem our Customer Service team will determine how best to resolve it with minimum inconvenience to you. To return an item, you must follow our returns process. Please refer to ‘Organising the Return of Products’ below for more information.
- Where during the preliminary assessment, we agree that a Product is defective and needs to be replaced or repaired, return shipping will be arranged at our expense. You are nevertheless entitled to recover reasonable postage costs if the product is confirmed to have a defect later. We recommend that items are returned to us via courier or registered post to ensure that they are protected and insured during transit. Please keep the receipts of any shipping costs you incur.
- Where possible, we will offer to repair Products that we accept are faulty. If we consider the Product is not repairable or the same product is not available, you are entitled to a full refund in the original tender. Our normal warranty for the Products supplied to you applies if they arrive damaged or inoperable.
- Products that are damaged as a result of normal wear and tear, misuse, failure to take reasonable care or failure to use in accordance with manufacturer’s instructions are not considered to be faulty.
- If a Product is replaced, your replacement Product becomes your property and the returned Product becomes our property. When a refund is given, the returned Product becomes our property.
Many of our Products come with a guarantee or warranty from the manufacturer. Please refer to the warranty terms and conditions on or in the packaging, however nothing in those warranty terms and conditions excludes the application of the Consumer Guarantees that apply under the Australian Consumer Law, and our change of mind guarantee.
You may also be required to send us images of the damage to help us with our assessment. We will then contact the supplier to finalise your warranty claim. Please do not attempt to return an item before speaking to one of our specialists (as you may be responsible for associated expenses where your product is found not to be in breach of warranty).
Products that are damaged as a result of normal wear and tear, misuse, failure to take reasonable care or failure to use in accordance with manufacturer’s instructions are not considered to be faulty.
Warranty on Mattresses
12 month warranty covers the following defects, provided that they arise or appear in circumstances in which you have handled, maintained, and used the Product only for its intended purpose and have not subjected it to conditions likely to cause deterioration or damage beyond normal wear:
- A visible indentation or sag greater than 2.5cm in the foam material. This refers to an indentation that is visible when no weight is applied to the top of the Product.
- Any physical flaw in the foam material that causes it to split or crack under conditions of normal household use and proper handling.
- Any manufacturing defect in the mattress cover such as the fabric tearing or stitching unravelling.
In addition, some degree of individualization of your mattress should be expected. Imperfections that do not prevent ordinary use and enjoyment of the Product by a reasonable person are not considered to be defects.
More specifically, this Limited Warranty excludes:
- minor imperfections and slight cosmetic flaws;
- normal wear and tear;
- tears, stains, soiling, burns, and discoloration that occur over time; and
- dampness or mould.
In addition, this Limited Warranty does not cover conditions resulting from abusive handling, misuse, or neglect.
Accordingly, the following circumstances, if discovered upon inspection, will void your Warranty:
- any unsanitary condition;
- use of the Product on an improper bed frame;
- physically abusing the Product;
- attempting to clean the Product in an inappropriate manner; and
- improper storage of the Product (including storage in damp locations, areas infected with insects or rodents, or any other unprotected storage areas).
At Global Retail Brands we understand that your pets sometimes have different ideas about taste and nutrition to you. Look at us, we don’t all eat the same food so why should we expect our furry friends to be any different. Therefore, if your dog or cat won’t eat their new food rest easy that Global Retail Brands is there to help you with our palatability guarantee. Under the palatability guarantee we offer a full refund of the food product purchase price on the conditions set out below. Simply get in touch with our friendly customer service team on 1300 136 936 and we will happily help you organise a return.
Under our palatability guarantee we will accept a return on your bag of food so long as:
- The unused food is returned in its original packaging;
- The food bag contains at least 50% of the original contents;
- The food bag is returned with proof of purchase;
- The food bag is returned at the customer’s cost; and
- The food bag is returned within 60 days of purchase.
This offer is valid for participating brands only, as listed below (current as of today’s date but subject to change at any time without prior notice).
Hills Science Diet, Royal Canin, Iams, Advance, Nutro, Taste of the Wild, Canidae, Holistic Select, Fish4Cats, Vets All Natural, Black Hawk, Ivory Coat, Fish4Dogs
Organising the Return of Products
Products must be returned whenever we agree to provide you with a refund or replace the Product or ask you to return the Product to us for inspection.
To return any item you purchase online for any reason you must arrange the return either by:
- return postage through Australia Post, or
- delivering it personally to your nearest MyHouse store.
Please contact our Customer Service Team to arrange a return request via one of the following methods:
- Toll Free:1300 136 936
- Email:firstname.lastname@example.org or
- RETURN AUTHORISATION NUMBER (A Must Have) All returns sent to us via post must have a Return Authorisation (RA) number which you will need to obtain from us. This is required for replacement Products and refunds. After you have provided us with the required information, the Customer Service team will email you a PDF voucher containing the RA number, which you must print and affix to the Product prior to posting. The Product should be returned to us within 30 days of the issuance of the RA. Returns without an RA number will not be accepted. If you send us a Product without an RA, we may not able to identify sufficient details to enable us to attend to your claim. You will be notified by email once your return has been received and processed. Unidentified returns may be returned to the sender. Therefore please ensure all details are clear and concise.
- For change of mind returns, the Product must be returned new and unused, including any accessories, manuals, documentation and registration that were shipped with the Product. For all other returns, you must include all parts, accessories, documentation and packaging originally included with your item/s as far as possible (unless otherwise advised).
- It is your responsibility to ensure that the Products are protected from damage or loss in transit. Returns that are damaged or soiled in transit may not be accepted and may be sent back to you and/or a refund refused. We recommend paying for tracking or product insurance.
Where we agree to refund you for a Product the refund will be credited to your original method of payment.
Where we agree to replace a Product:
- A replacement for the Product that you ordered will be shipped to you at our expense after we have received your returned Product (does not apply to change of mind returns).
- The delivery time for the replacement Product will be the same as stated for the original Product.
- Replacement products are subject to the same warranties and consumer guarantees as the original product. However the change of mind guarantee will no longer apply.
Goods purchased from MyHouse Stores
Please refer to the In-Store Terms and Conditions for details about returning goods purchased in stores.
While we employ Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology software for its transactions with our customers, we will not be responsible for any damages, consequential losses (whether direct or indirect) suffered by a customer whose credit card is fraudulently used or is used in an unauthorised manner.
To help ensure we remain a safe and secure place for customers to transact we may ask you to confirm your identity by confirming information that you’ve provided us is correct. Our process is to contact you either by phone or email with a request to confirm certain information. This may occur when you open your MyHouse account or when you make an online purchase. In addition, from time to time we may need to ask you for some extra information so that we can adequately identify who you are. This information will only ever be collected for the purposes of confirming your identity. Our process is entirely voluntary, however if you do choose not to confirm or provide the information we ask for then we may unfortunately not be able to continue to process your order. If we need to confirm your identity, we’ll attempt to contact you soon after you have placed your order. If we can’t confirm your identity within 7 days we will cancel your order and process a refund within 24 hours of our last attempt to contact you.
Making orders over the phone may require you to register an account with us and give us and/or send us information. We also reserve the right to require more information not limited to: an authorisation email and/or a digital recording of the transaction, your financial information and/or credit card information and/or any identification and/or proof that you are who you say you are, all at our discretion. By giving us your financial information this shall be considered full authorisation to charge your card for the amount discussed.
You agree that you will be personally responsible for your use of this Site and for all of your communication and activity on and pursuant to this Site.
You may not upload to or in any way amend or deface our Site or allow it or cause it to be used for any purpose that is not lawful and you must abide by all applicable laws, regulations and codes of conduct.
In particular, you must not use our Site in any way to:
- Disparage, defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise offend others including us.
- Send unsolicited emails or spam as though, from or via our
- You must also not use our Site in any way to send to others anything that contains viruses, or other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, limit or destroy the functionality of other computer software or hardware.
If we determine that you are or have been engaged in prohibited activities, were not respectful of other users, or otherwise violated the T&C's, we may deny you access to this Site on a temporary or permanent basis.
You will indemnify us if we suffer any loss or damage or incur any costs in connection with your breach of these T&C’s or any other legal obligation by you or your use of or conduct on our Site. These terms also apply to any social networking sites.
All comments, images, videos and any other type of material posted on any third party social networking site do not necessarily reflect the opinions or ideas of MyHouse or its employees and MyHouse is not responsible for any such content.
We may include links on this Site to other websites or resources operated by parties other than us. We have not reviewed all of the websites or resources linked to its Site and are not responsible and have no liability whatsoever (directly or indirectly) for the content or accuracy of any of these website pages or resources nor for the availability of such external websites or resources, the privacy practices or the content of such websites, including any advertising, products or other materials or services on or available from such websites or resources, nor for any damage, loss or offence caused or alleged to be caused by, or in connection with, the use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on such external websites or resources.
To the extent permitted by law, we are not liable for any delay in performing any of its obligations under these T&C’s if such delay is caused by circumstances beyond the reasonable control of us, and we shall be entitled to a reasonable extension of time for the performance of such obligations.
Intellectual Property Rights
Your use of the Site and its contents including any graphics, photographs, music, video, or text on this Site, grants no rights to you in relation to any copyright, designs, trademarks, and any other intellectual property and material rights relating to it including our software and all HTML and other code contained in this Site. All such IP, including third party trademarks, designs and related intellectual property rights mentioned or displayed on this Site are protected by national intellectual property and other laws and international treaty provisions. You are permitted to use the IP only as expressly authorised by us and/or our third party licensors. Any reproduction or redistribution of the IP is prohibited and may result in civil and criminal penalties. Without limiting the foregoing, copying and use of the above listed materials to any other server, location or support for publication, reproduction or distribution is expressly prohibited. However, you are permitted to make one copy for the purposes of viewing the IP for your own personal use. This Site is for your personal, non-commercial use only. You may not use this Site for any commercial purpose, including any advertising or advertising revenue generation activity on your own Site.
Compensation and Liability
You agree to compensate us fully on demand for any liabilities, claims, expenses, damages and losses, including legal fees, arising from any breach of the T&C's by you, or arising from the use by any other persons accessing this Site using your internet account caused by your action or inaction. You also agree that we will not be liable for any loss or damages whatsoever which result from any use or access of, or any inability to use or access, the Site or any part of it, or from your decision to purchase Products from us, except to the extent of our negligence or breach of these T&C's.
You acknowledge that if you breach the T&C's and we take no action against you, we do not waive our right to take action should you commit the same breach again or any other breach of the T&C's. Our actions in not pursuing our rights in respect of any breach will not be construed as varying the T&C's in any way.
You may not assign any rights and obligations under these T&C’s whether in whole or in part without the prior written consent of us. Any unauthorised assignment shall be deemed null and void.
You acknowledge and agree that the T&C's together with all our policies and procedures will be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of Victoria, Australia, and the relevant courts of Australia will have exclusive jurisdiction.
Reading down & severability, inconsistency
If any portion of these T&C's is or becomes contrary to any Australian law, that portion will be read down to the extent necessary for the portion to retain valid operation or if it cannot be read down, will be severed from the T&C's and the rest of the T&C's will not be affected by the severance. If any portion of these T&C's is inconsistent with any other policies or terms constituting these T&C's, then these T&C's will prevail to the extent of the inconsistency.